Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Flawless

I have nothing more to say. Absolutely perfect. Smooth, vivid animation, perfectly timed, nice humour, great graphics (alot of improvement here since the first part). And a totally awesome song, too!

(16-bit) Russio (16-bit) Russio

Yeehaw!

I love it! Like you already said, it's a bit too much stuff happening in order to see and appreciate it all, but that's okay. It makes the whole thing kind of thrilling and fun to watch, since it's not just us sitting back and consuming but instead you actually have to look around the screen to see all the little details. I like it that way!

As to your questions: The mustache is fine the way it is, but I think additional sound effects are a delicate subject. Only if they're not too loud and don't appear too often.

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Great, but...

Try to act less Japanese with your humour and try to cut down shrike's giggling, because it isn't cool, it's simply annoying since it's always the same sound looped whenever he moves fast or does anything but speak. Love the character design and voices e.t.c, especially the "problem officer?" was brilliant.

Stellar hunter 2 Stellar hunter 2

Beautiful, period.

Without a doubt, the visuals are great and it is very relaxing, though I think with the little effort you put into the gaming mechanics, this would've served a lot better as music player visualization...

Closed In Addendum Closed In Addendum

Meh?

Why do I have to drag my incredibly slow character through several screens and make it avoid weird meteors and white spiders (all of which are never explained) just to make a decision that poses nothing new at all? And what the heck happened to the syringe? What's with the stroller?

Sorry man, the only reason why I'm not bashing you and giving you no stars is the fact that you seem to actually be serious about this.

Being One - Episode 4 Being One - Episode 4

Weak ending...

This Episode was the weakest out of all, and, in my opinion, doesn't do the series justice at all. The puzzles were way too easy, it was way too short and there was too much stuff cramped into too short of a game. Also, the ending was pretty lame in my opinion and it all simply happened way too fast and easy in comparison to all other episodes.

Medley A La Dimoria Medley A La Dimoria

Excellent work!

Some of the riffs remind me of pantera :)

The guitar riffs are great and the drums are kickass while still supporting the song perfectly. Love it!

Dimoria responds:

Awesome. Don't really listen to Pantera. But Dimebag darrel was the shit.